A unique approach to pelvic floor therapy designed to promote wellness and restore balance to the female pelvic area.
Holistic Pelvic Care™, created by Tami Lynn Kent, combines gentle, intra-vaginal massage with breathwork, and is utilized for wellness care and to treat imbalances in the pelvic area.
This effective, empowering and healing modality is practiced with deep respect for the female body.
You don’t need to have symptoms to receive Holistic Pelvic Care™ and Holistic Pelvic Care™ is helpful for any person with a vagina, regardless of gender identification.
Who benefits from Holistic Pelvic Care™ (HPC):
1. Anyone with female organ-related concerns may be helped with HPC, including: pelvic pain, menstrual imbalances, low libido, menopausal transitions, incontinence, fertility issues, effects of cancer treatments, pelvic floor issues, hemorrhoids, disharmonies after hysterectomy, and more.
2. Those who are experiencing low back or hip pain that has been difficult to treat through other means, such as external massage, chiropractic, and other body work methods. Working on the muscles internally can sometimes make a big difference in resolving pain in the pelvic region.
3. For postpartum recovery: HPC is a wonderful treatment for new mothers designed to revitalize your pelvic floor after the birth of your baby. It can help to resolve post-partum symptoms such as pelvic pain, discomfort, or muscle weakness and greatly assists overall healing. Women who have experienced trauma during childbirth find that restoring pelvic balance aids their recovery.
4. If you have experienced a miscarriage or abortion, pelvic care nourishes you in a time of loss and honors the spirit that touched your womb.
5. Any woman who wishes to reconnect with her body physically and energetically, and restore her creative vitality. Working with core balance and pelvic energy flow can assist you in releasing anything that is holding you back, awaken your creativity and feminine power, and help you evolve into the most authentic version of you.
Pelvic Floor Therapy has been a part of women’s
healthcare throughout Europe and other parts of the world for some time, and over the last couple of decades it has evolved into a part of how women care for their bodies in the United States as well.
More and more holistic Practitioners are learning about the
value and benefits of Holistic Pelvic Care™, and becoming trained to provide this safe, respectful and profound healing technique for the great benefit their patients.